Thursday, April 8, 2021

Update

In January, I wrote a post about books I want to read. I didn't get as much read as I wanted but that is ok.

Here is what I read from the list

1: The Sugar Camp Quilt - 3/5. It was an ok book, I didn't get to read the other book . "Quilter's Homecoming as I need to take it back to the library
2:Hiding In The Shadows - 4/5 - Great book. Loved it.
3:Shopoholic and Sister - 4/5 - Great book.


So I still have 6 from the list to read.  Hope I am able to finish them in the next few months.  In sometime in May, I will write some summer reads I am hoping to read. 



1 comment:

  1. Sorry the quilt book wasn't as good as the others but I still might look it up. No 2 sounds more like mystery / thriller and of course No. 3 sounds like fun. All the best for reading into summer.

    ReplyDelete