Sunday, March 20, 2022

What I am reading



Hope everybody had a good week. It has been a few weeks since I have posted on the blog.  I have been busy with schoolwork, but I still was able to read two books.




Finished


 


The Maze was a reread for me but I still enjoyed it. I can't wait to read more in the series. 4/5

A fright to the Death -  Great cozy mystery. I will definitely read more in this series. 4/5


Currently reading

Great book so far, I always like her.


Next in line to read this month or next:












8 comments:

  1. You've got some great reading choices to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many great books this week. Anything by Debbie Macomber will catch my eye. A Fright to the Death looks good, too.

    Hope you enjoy all your books.

    https://thebookconnectionccm.blogspot.com/2022/03/its-monday-what-are-you-reading-and_20.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope study is going well. I want to read Sweet Tomorrows, must see if the library has it. I don't think I have it on my shelf.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved that Nora Roberts wedding series!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice group of books! I've read The Maze, The Memory Collector and The Next Accident too. Good choices, so enjoy them all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Lisa Gardner's books, and the Debbie Macomber looks tempting, too.

    Thanks for sharing, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got some of my favorite authors coming up on your stack. I read The Maze and liked it but haven't considered rereading it. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Schoolwork is such a timesuck!

    Wishing you a great reading week

    ReplyDelete