Sunday, April 26, 2020

What I am Reading




Hello, hope everybody is doing ok.  I am doing as best as I can be in this situation.  I am doing a lot of reading lately, as reading definitely helps me stay calm.

I am been watching a few shows on netflix and working on on some school work too, it is just a upgrading course right now.  But I am hoping to get into an office Administration program with book keeping specialty in Jan 2021, but we will see.

Onto book.

Currently Reading:






So far I am enjoying it.



Up next to read:








This week on the blog: I am hoping to post some reviews this week and my five favorite authors this week too but we will see how the week.  No pressure to do, only if I feel up to it. 




5 comments:

  1. Definitely no pressure!!

    Someone else posted about Vision in White this week too. It is the perfect read for now - totally feelgood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Visions in White and loved it. Can't wait to read the next 2. Have a great week of reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked that Nora Roberts quartet and hope you do too. She writes great friendships along with the romances. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m doing a lot of reading too. It’s hard to concentrate on anything else. I hope you have a great week!

    Aj @ Read All The Things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to up grade, I know its hard work but so worth it. Nice group of books, my niece liked The Tattooist of Auschwitz but I am not sure I could cope with it. Take care.

    ReplyDelete