Sunday, April 5, 2020

What I am Reading



It has been a long since I posted here, I don't even know if anybody even reading this blog anymore, but that's ok.

I am not going to talk about what is happening in the world right now, as you already know about that.

It is definitely hard for me dealing with the virus stuff that is going on.  I have a lot of anxiety of everything that is going on, especially after what happened to my older daugther last year ( it is not the exact same thing as her problem was her heart. But a lot of the medical stuff that they talk about in the news is stuff that we have to deal with during that time.

It is still hard to believe that my first born is gone.  The support system that was helping with the grief, I can't see them right now as we are doing social distancing, I still text them but of course it is not the same thing.

Books have definitely helping through this all.  Hope everybody is stay home and stay safe out there.


  Let's talk about books.


Currently reading:






23245594So far I am enjoying it.



Next to read:


758941. sy475 22338385598113. sx318

5 comments:

  1. I really loved that series of books by Nora Roberts. So much fun.

    I hope that you can get to talk to your support network during this challenging time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m very sorry to learn of your loss, I hope that are able to maintain emotional closeness to your support system despite the necessity for physical distance.

    Reading can definitely be a comfort, wishing you a lovely reading week and good health.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love Mary Kay Andrews and Laura Lippman...and I haven't read that Tess Monaghan book, so off I go to check it out.

    Have a safe week, and here are my WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  4. Viki some really good books here. I like Mary Kay Andrews. I think I've read this one but not totally sure. Having your support system whipped away is hard, even if there are texts. I can see how this would add to your stress after the year you've had. You are always in my heart, be kind to yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathryn. Mary Kay andrews books are always good reading. I am just taking one day a time.

      Delete