Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Top 5 book series

 It has been ages since I have posted on my blog. I am going to try next year to post at least once a month with a monthly recap, we will see how that goes. So I thought you would like to see my top 5 series I read this year. I like reading series although it seems to take forever to finish a series but maybe one day!


Top five series that I read this year


1:  Tess Gerristen - Rizzoli and Isles series.




I read The Apprentice  this year and I really enjoyed it. It had lots of suspense which I love.  I am looking forward to reading the next one in the series. 


2: Lisa Gardner 

 


 

I read Lisa Gardner books many years ago but I never read them in order and now I am actually going back and reread the series from the start.  I can tell see why it would be best to read these from the beginning.  I really enjoy " The Third Victim" . It had exactly what I like in a thriller, lots of twists and turns. I read this book very quickly because it was that good.


3: Sophie Kinsella - Shopaholic series

 

 


I love this series. I haven't read the last three books in this series but I decide to start from the beginning and  reread the series until I get to the books that I haven't read.  This series is definitely chick lit, I love how it is a nice and easy read but so much fun to read.  I definitely laughed outloud many times which is nice to have after reading lots of heavy novels.


4:  J.D Robb

 


Another great addition to this series.  I love how this series in the future and really like the relationship between  Eve and Roarke.  This is such a long series not sure if I will ever finish it.


5:  Kay Hooper - Special Crime Unit series




This is another series that I am rereading because I got so well behind in this series, I decide to just start from the beginning again.  I forgot how much I love this series.  It has everything that I love in a suspense series, but also added a paranormal stuff to it as well. I am so excited to read more of this series next year.  


Series that I want to continue next year beside this five series.. 


1: FBI Thriller series by Catherine Coulter

2: Lucy Kincaid series by Alison Brennan

3: Rose Harbor series by Debbie Macomber





3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the In Death series, my favorite ever. And, I just finished the Detective D. D. Warren series and loved it. Great choices💜

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I agree Viki series are so addictive once you get into them. You have a good mix of top books. Will be lovely to see a post at least once a month, love hearing from you. Wishing you many blessings for 2021.

    ReplyDelete