Monday, May 13, 2024

20 books of Summer

I am going do 20 books of summer challenge, 20 books seems a lot but I have a few vacations camping trips planned so hopefully I get some time to read some books.

There is a challenge called  20 books of Summer. Not sure if I read them all about I will try. You might see some books from last year challenge, hopefully I do better this year.

 

 I am doing a challenge where I read 20 books from June 1 to Sept 1, 2024.  This challenge is hosted by 746 books.  If you want to check out the link, here it is:


 https://746books.com/2024/05/03/20-books-of-summer-is-back-post-your-links-here/


 


























5 comments:

  1. Lots of great books here Vicki. I have read about half of them and enjoyed them, but you have some interesting ones that I will be checking out. Good Luck with the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great variety of books and I see some that I have enjoyed. Go for 20 if you don't read 20, so what. Just the planning and wanting to get as many read as possible, depending on what's going on, will be fun. Enjoy the camping trip if you go on them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read several of these books and they are all great summer picks! Good luck with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The covers look wonderfully summer-ish! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great selection there. Funnily enough, I've just borrowed Family for Beginners on audiobook today. I do love Sarah Morgan's books. Happy summer reading!

    ReplyDelete