Wednesday, September 25, 2024

20 books of Summer update

20 books of summer Update 

 

I read 5 books out of 20 books. I did enjoy the books I read. Too bad I didn't read all 20 books but at least I did get some books read.




I enjoyed this cozy mystery, it is a nice easy read for me. It is always fun to read books in this series and read about the characters again. 4/5






This was a new author, my daughter picked this out for my birthday at the beginning of this year. I will definitely read more about this author. This book was a young adult book but I still enjoyed it a lot 3.5/5



I always like to read Elin Hilderbrand books when I am on vacation, so I always save her books for my vacation.  I really like how it was a mystery and I like the twists and turns and figure out what happened.   I am currently watching the Netflix show that is based on this book but of course the show is different than the book. - 4/5



I always enjoyed Susan Wiggs book,  I read this while at vacationing at a lake which was kind of cool.  I really like the character and enjoy the storylines.  It was a quick and easy read.  I will read of this series in the future - 4/5



Great book.  This was another easy read to read on vacation, I read this so quickly because I enjoyed the characters so much.  4/5








 

 


2 comments:

  1. Well that looks like 5 great summer books. I haven't read much of Elin Hilderbrand but heaps of Susan Wiggs. Hadn't heard of Lynn Painter but seems like she writes a good book. Always nice to try a new to reader author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan Wiggs is definitely an author I enjoy,glad I have a few more of her books on my to read shelves.

    ReplyDelete