Thursday, April 30, 2015

Month In Review - April

One of my favorite blogs - Book Date has started a  link-up. I love seeing what other people have reading this month.

Month In Review - April 2015


Number of Books read: 3













New Authors I tried this month:

Amanda Cooper, another a new cozy mystery author for me to look out for again. Very good book.

Allison Rushby is definitely a author I will read again. I have another book by this author in my to read list!


Genre I read this month:

Thriller - 1
Cozy mystery -1
Chick lit- 1



I did really good this month, I read three books, which was my goal for the month.


7 comments:

  1. It is wonderful that you met your reading goal for April! I also really like that you included a "New Authors" section, I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great reading month and good on your for new author read. I find I am reading more new to me authors these days because of blogging.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find that I read new authors too because of blogs. Thanks, i was happy that i read three books this month!

      Delete
  3. The Dairy Queen looks fun!
    Missie @ A Flurry of Ponderings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on meeting your April goal. my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. James Patterson is one of my go to authors. Congrats on meeting your reading goal.

    ReplyDelete