Sunday, October 23, 2016

Week in Review

Hope everybody had a good week.

I had a pretty good week.  I took the girls to the aquarium during the week so that was fun, it was less busy during the day than on the weekends when we normally go.  Erin loved seeing all the fishes and the other animals.  Alison is still too young to actually enjoy it.

Then today we took the girls to the pumpkin patch, so that was fun and it didn't rain like it was suppose to, so that was nice.




Now about books:


Finished:


Wedding Night - I already wrote a review.  Great book - 4/5

The Summer of Us -  It was an ok read, but I think we try this author again.  The book was just slow at times.  - 3/5


Currently reading:

Loving this book so far!!


Up next to read:






2 comments:

  1. I love the In Death series by J. D. Robb. I can't wait for the next to come out. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting books, I will definitely have to look into them! Here is my It's Monday! What are you reading?: http://shoshireads.weebly.com/home/its-monday-what-are-you-reading7952845

    ReplyDelete