Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Month in Review

It has been a while since I have done a monthly recap so I thought  I would do this month.

Month In Review:  November

I did pretty well with reading this month

Books read: 4


Genre:

Suspense - 2
Cozy Mystery - 1
Fiction - 1










Favourite books


Both of these books I gave 4 stars. They had everything I like in romantic suspense, lots of action and romance. I can't wait to read more books by these authors in the future.


Goals for December

  • Read some christmas/winter books
  • Read 3 books 







1 comment:

  1. Oh I love the idea of setting goals for the next month. I was going to read a Christmas story and got one from Audible to listen to, but returned it, it was a silly set up that I just got sick of quickly. All the best with your finds to read the season books.

    ReplyDelete