Sunday, December 17, 2017

Week In Review

Hope everybody has had a good week. My dad has been in the hospital since last Friday so i have been going back and forward to visit him, we are hoping he will get out of the hospital tommorow, so fingers crossed.




We put our Christmas tree up today, Erin had so much fun doing it.

Finished:



Pretty good book. 4/5. Great Christmas book.



Tried to read this book but didn't like it and I normally like suspense but I have so many books to read, I was I am not going to make myself read it.

Currently reading:



So far so good.

Up next to read:







6 comments:

  1. I'm very much a person that is more interested in the written words than a cover on a book but the one for The Dollmaker is creepy. I hope you have better luck with the other books. Lynn (Ellesea)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got all excited when I saw the Gil McNeil book thinking it was a new book, but it's just the first book in the Jo Mackenzie series renamed *sad face*. I really liked that book and enjoyed the series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your Dad is back to good health very soon. Nice to have a Christmas read and this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your holidays go amazing--and that your Dad gets better.
    Lisa Scottoline has been a favorite of mine for a while!

    ReplyDelete