Sunday, February 25, 2018

Week In Review

It has been a while since I posted on here.

I have been doing pretty well.  It was my birthday last monday and then my dad's birthday the day after so that was hard. I had a pretty good birthday though, I went out for dinner with my kids and husband  and got some gifts ( coloring books and puzzles).





Finished:

It was a ok book - 3/5


Great start to a new series: 4/5


Currently reading:

Great book so far


Up next to read:



Yes some of these titles have been there for a while now.  I will get to them, but I sometimes find books at the library I want to read!





4 comments:

  1. Happy Belated Birthday-I hope you had a nice dinner!! I had Beach House-but haven't read it-I hope you like it as well! I think I would read all these books here-I love to color also!!
    http://justmeandmyblogreviews.blogspot.com/2018/02/its-monday-what-are-you-reading_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have The Girl Who Disappeared Twice and bunches of P. J. Tracy on TBR mountain. I hope to get to them eventually. Come see my week here. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Lisa Scottoline books. Happy Reading! Donna Girl Who Reads

    ReplyDelete