Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Update for my summer book challenge

 Now that we are getting close to September, I thought I would do a wrap up on my summer book challenge.  I didn't do as much reading as I would have liked in the summer but still read some of the books. I find I read more in the fall and winter months.

 Out of 20 books I only read 4 books, but lots of the books  thatI didn't read for the summer book challenge  I am hoping to read in Sept or October before I starting reading my Christmas books in November

These are the ones I read:

1: A Second Helping of Murder 



Love this cozy mystery series.  4/5


2: The Identicals - Elin Hilderbrand

This was a bit hard for me as they did talk about grief and losing a child but I was able to stilll read and enjoy it.  4/5


3: The Nanny


Great book with lots of suspense and many twists and turn. Will definitely read more of this author. 4/5


4: The Holiday Home

This was nice easy read.  I will probably read another one by this author. 3.5/5

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here are some of the books that I didn't get to read for the summer challenge, that I am hoping to read in the next two months.








1 comment:

  1. Great reading for summer. I find books that trigger for whatever reason are quite difficult to read. All the best for the next few months of reading. Hope its cooling down your way in Canada.

    ReplyDelete