Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Wedding Wednesday

 Wedding Wednesday....

Today we are going to talk about checklists!!!

I thought it would kind of cool to see how I am doing with only two months until my wedding, so I thought a checklist on the internet, and we will how I am doing!!

If it is bold that means I have already done it.  Pretty much nothing is done yet, but at least I have a list to look.

2 MONTHS BEFORE YOUR WEDDING  

* Schedule hair, make-up and nail appointments for trial run to decide on style.
 I have talked to the makeup artist/hair and we are going to trial run hopefully this month or beginning of next month.  I don't really know a lot of about hair and makeup, so I am glad that someone is going to do is that know that.

* Set time for hair, make-up and nail appointments
 Hair and Makeup has already been booked.  Nails appointment I am seeing thinking about where I want to go.

* Begin to track RSVP, send thank you cards for any gifts received.

We have already got 4 RSVPS, it is so much fun seeing who is coming..etc.  I can't wait to start on the seating chart!!

* Purchase any wedding day accessories still needed
Still need to buy wedding shoes, veil.. and other stuff.

* Have engagement pictures taken
We are hoping to do that soon, but the weather has not been that nice, it has been raining a lot.

* Schedule Rehearsal Dinner and send invites
I haven't even thought about that yet.

* Schedule bridal shower
 My sisters are doing a bridal shower, which will be at the end of the month.

* Get marriage license

We are going to go and get that in the second week of July!!!

I can't believe only two months left!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment