Friday, March 14, 2014





Here
are five things I am looking forward to do in the summer   My daugther is 7 and half months old.


1. Go Swimming. We started to take her swimming but we actually have a pool where we live, so it will be great to
do every day. She will hopefully start swimming lessons in April

2- Go to the beach - I am not really a beach person, so I haven't really been to the beach in ages, so it will
be cool to see her experience for it the first time.

3- Going to the park - I can't wait to take her the park regularly, there is a park about 20 mins away from us, so
I can get my exercise walking there. I can't wait to see her go onto the swings for the first time.

4- Going on our first real summer vacation - I can't wait summer to get here and all three of us go on vacation

5- Having picnics - When summer arrives, my daughter will be a year so I think she will enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment