Tuesday, March 11, 2014

If you notice lately all I have posted is book posts, so I thought I would link up with something different, about being a mom.




I have been a mom for seven months already. My daughter is starting to crawl and do all these new things, it is so cool watching here learn all these new things.

What we are dealing with right now is teething. She used to sleep through the night, but now she is watching up at 4am, ,I think it is to do with teething.

So I have a question for other moms, do you have any advice for teething?


Here's a picture of me and my daugther


1 comment:

  1. Have you considered a baltic amber teething necklace? Harper has worn one since 3 months old, and she has had zero issues with any teeth, and she has 12! Some people swear by hazelwood necklaces too. Either way, they're like 15$, so it's worth a try! :)

    aintnodramamama.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete