Sunday, October 11, 2015

Week Review

It was a good week. I finished one book, so I was happy about that.  I had a date night last night, so my sister looked after my daughter.  So my daughter got to see her cousins, who are much older than her, but they had lots of fun playing with her.

You still have time to vote on what my next book should be. I haven't finished my current book yet. Here is the link:

http://hobbiesandeverythinginbetween.blogspot.ca/2015/10/pick-my-next-book.html






Finished this week:

Love it. Will write a review soon.


Currently reading:

I am enjoying it so far.


Up next to read:








2 comments:

  1. Older cousins usually adore playing with a younger one. Nice for her. Skeins of the Crime looks like an enormously fun read.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A few interesting books there....

    I hope the date went well. Or at least wasn't terrible!

    ReplyDelete