Saturday, January 9, 2016

Review

I wasn't going to post reviews, but this book was so great, that I wanted to.




Genre: Fiction

Rating 4.5/5

Review:  I love love this book.  It has been so long since I read Maeve Binchy books, I forgot how much I enjoy her books.  I love that there were characters from previous books in this story ( they weren't big parts of the book, but if you read previous books, you smiled to read about them).  Even though it was a long book ( 504 pages), it never seem like it was.  There were many characters in this book but it was written so well that you fall in love with all the characters.  Too bad that this author isn't alive anymore to write new books, but lucky I see have a few of hers that I haven't read.

1 comment:

  1. Nice that you enjoyed it so much. Yes so good when favourite authors are no longer with us to share their story telling gift with us.

    ReplyDelete