Sunday, January 31, 2016

Week In Review




We are all doing well, in case you didn't read my previous post, I had a baby girl on Jan 20.

The new baby is more relax than the first one or we are more relaxed the second time.

My husband is off work for 3 weeks to help me with the baby and the toddler.  Once he goes back to the work, then I am going to be really busy.

I am doing a lot of reading while feeding her so at least I get to read. I even finish a book. The toddler is loving her baby sister so that is always good.

Finished:


It was a pretty good book. 3/5

Currently reading:



Great book so far. Loving this series. 



Up next to read:




9 comments:

  1. Congratulations! How exciting!!

    I've heard the Evanovich books are a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is nice to have help at home for awhile. Good that No. 1 is enjoying No. 2. And great you are getting a bit of reading in. My nieces are all sharing on our Facebook how their kids are keeping them up at night. I think that's adorable, they don't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you have some help with the wee ones, and that you're able to get some reading done. I think I had more reading time when spawn was a baby than I do now that he's eight - lol. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the new addition to your family! I'm pretty impressed that you are managing to find time to read with a newborn and a toddler in the house.
    Hope you are enjoying the Stephanie Plum book. I am a fan of that series as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck to you and your husband with the new little girl, how wonderful!
    I like Erica Spindler but haven't read her in a couple of years. Ditto Janet Evanovich. Nora Roberts always a comfort read.
    Enjoy your time with your newborn!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! It sounds like merging from a family of three to a family of four has gone well. I hope you had no issues with the delivery.

    Enjoy your books.

    Reading With Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. CONGRATS on your new daughter and yippee that you are able to read a book.

    ENJOY!!

    The Nora Roberts book looks good.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've been burned by Terry Pratchett's Colour of Magic which I absolutely loathed - so I am a little wary starting another one of his novels.

    ReplyDelete