Goals for 2017
- Read 40 books
- Read a new genre ( science fiction and non- fiction is what I am thinking of doing)
- Read more cozy mysteries and get up to date with at least one series.
- Finished Elm Creek Quilt Series this year
- Finished my honeymoon scrapbook which was in 2012
- Do some type of sewing project ( bag, quilt...etc)
- Do more painting
- Get my driver license by the end of 2017. I keep on putting it off, but it is time to actually do it
- In spring time do more biking and by the end of the summer, actually go on a family bike ride.
- Do more swimming either with the girls or by myself.