Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Month In Review

I can't believe that January is almost over and it is time to do month in review.

January was a great month. My youngest daughter turned 1, where did the time go?

Reading wise I did pretty well this book.


Month In Review - January

 Number of Books read  - 3

Genre - Mystery/Suspene - 1
           - Woman Fiction  - 1
           -  Science Fiction/Action& Adventure - 1








Favourite books of the month


Two great additions to two great series that I am reading.


No new authors this month


My goals for Feb:

Book Goals:

  • Read 3 books






3 comments:

  1. Rose Harbor in Bloom looks like one I'd enjoy.

    I have never read Catherine Coulter, but I am noticing her books all around.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month. All three great authors with a variety of genre to keep you interested.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Debbie's books. Have a great Feb. of reading.

    ReplyDelete