Sunday, July 5, 2015

Sunday Post

I hope everybody had a good week.  I finally felt better by the middle of the week so that is good. It has been really warm here, it will be nice to have some rain even for just a day, lol.

I finished a book, yay.






Finished:

Loved it!! Can't wait to read more of the series. There will be a review coming this week.


Currently reading:

Loving it!!! It is a great book.


Up next to read:









Coming up on the blog this week, hopefully


  • review of Naked In Death
  • My daughter's favourite books at the moment
  • Puzzle talk or movie talk




3 comments:

  1. I know when it's summer and hot and all you can do is wish for rain. I did that in our summer and now in our winter - too much rain! Looks like you have had a good reading week. Hope you get to share your daughter's fav books as I always like to see what chn are enjoying.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay you updated your blog. Cool. I moved mine back to weebly. Had no choice really but I'm staying there. The JD Robb looks awesome. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The In Death series is fantastic, I'm on book 40 (I think!)

    Heather @ Random Redheaded Ramblings

    ReplyDelete