Saturday, July 11, 2015

Sunday Post

I hope everybody is having a good weekend.  So I finished a book this week. Yay!

So we had a birthday party at the park for my daughter's birthday with all my friends and their kids, it has been sunny all week, but of course it was raining, but she didn't care, she had a great time.


Finished:

I really enjoyed it. It was a good read. Will post review next week.


Currently reading:

I don't normally read fantasy but I am liking it.


Next to read:







3 comments:

  1. The party sounds fun and kids don't care about rain! Adds to the fun. Interesting fantasy book, I don't read a lot of fantasy either, but I do enjoy it from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The party sounds great.

    I'd forgotten about Patterson's Mary Mary series... if it's the one I'm thinking of I enjoyed those books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Devil Wears Prada, I am reading a modern take on it just now called TechBitch which is really good!

    ReplyDelete