Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Monthly Wrap - June

One of my favorite blogs - Book Date has started a  link-up. I love seeing what other people have reading this month.

 I did really well at reading this month. I actually finished three books this month, yay!!

Now that it is summer, there is a lot of patio sitting reading while my daughter naps!!


Month In Review - June 2015

Finished 3 books:










 New Author:





I would not call her a new author, as I have read Nora Roberts before, but this is the first time reading books by J.D Robb. What a great start to a long series, but I look forward to reading it though.


Updates on my challenges:

2015 TBR pile challenge 2/10
Romantic Suspense challenge 2/10

I haven't done that well on the challenges I have. But I am doing reading well on the goodread challenge. I have read 16 books so far, and last year I only read 17 books, so I am going to go past that this year, so that is good.



Genre:

Thriller 1
Chick Lit - 1
Mystery - 1

2 comments:

  1. You have had an awesome reading month and as I said before so happy J D Robb went down well. I am slowly climbing my way through the series. I like how you put your genres must try to remember to copy that next month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're doing great. Believe it or not I didn't finish even 1 book last month! That is something I hope to change this month. My own goal is 3 books as well for July.

    ReplyDelete