Sunday, December 27, 2015

Week In Review





I had a great Christmas. It is so cool seeing Christmas in the eyes of a toddler. She actually understand more about Christmas this year, so that was cool. She loves her new toys.

I got some nice presents too -  4 movies, a tv show dvd and some couple puzzles.


The Christmas train was so much fun even thought it did rain. My daugther had so much fun, she love seeing the nutcracker display.


I didn't finish any book this week, but I almost finished a book!


Currently reading:

What a great book. Lisa Gardner is a great Suspense author.


Next to read:






This week on the blog:

Monthly Recap
Year In Review Recap

5 comments:

  1. Good that the train ride was a success. Sounds like some lovely gifts with quite a few hours of pleasure for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just discovered Terry Pratchett a few years ago. Wow. So fun!

    http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2015/12/christmas-cookies-my-secret-santa-box.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice assortment of books on your stack. I enjoyed the Nora Roberts one. Here is what I read last week. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice books for you.

    ENJOY this last week of reading for 2015, and Happy 2016.

    Elizabeth
    Silver's Reviews
    My It's Monday, What Are You Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love Lisa Gardner, and The Perfect Husband was a page turner.

    I started this trilogy from NR, but haven't yet read The Last Boyfriend.

    I love Erica Spindler, too. Enjoy your week, and here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete