Sunday, December 21, 2014

What I am reading

Hope everybody had a great weekend. I can't believe Christmas is this week. My daughter is one and a half, so she doesn't really understand that much about Christmas, but she does love all the Christmas books that I have been reading to her.  She loves books ( I wonder where she got that from!!)

So here is what I am read:




 Finished

This was a good book, it wasn't as suspenseful as her other books, but still good.


I tried to read this book, but it was just written more for a younger crowd and I just couldn't get into it.






Currently reading:

So far  I am enjoying it.

Next to read:











4 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas Viki. Ha kids that age usually love the wrapping paper. I have two little grand nephew/ niece close by. They both can be quietened in the car with a book. Great to see isn't it. Hope you enjoy CA I am looking forward to Silver Thaw her new book out in Jan. Wrapped up in You looks like I might enjoy it - will check it out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I haven't done read a book by Carole Matthews yet but my mom loves her books and we like some of the same books.

      Every bedtime, we read two books to my daughter and she always want more books. It is so nice to see, seeing as I love books when I was a kid too.

      Delete
  2. Power Faces of Evil looks interesting. Enjoy your week, and thanks for sharing.

    Here are MY WEEKLY UPDATES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our grandson is 6 months, he will be interested in the paper than the presents. Have a great celebration.

    ReplyDelete