Saturday, September 5, 2015

Goals

Now that fall is starting to come, I thought would write down some things/goals that I would like to do the fall time and once November comes, I'll let you know how I did.


Book goals:

Read at least one or two halloween type books for me ( it is will problably be cozy mysteries)


Things I want to do with my daugther:

Go to a pumpkin patch in Oct
Go to a petting zoo/farm near our house
Read fall type books to her and get her jump in leaves for the first time
Go to a toddler drop in class where she can meets kids her ages


Blogs goals:

Post more reviews
Post more tv/movies posts.  

Puzzles goals:

Finish the puzzle I am doing and start on the fall puzzles before November is here.

Now that summer is slowly going away. I think I will be doing more puzzling.  I have some themes puzzles that I want ( fall and christmas), so I need to finish the one that I started.





1 comment:

  1. All sound fantastic, love the jumping in leaves one with your young daughter. Very doable! And a petting zoo would be interesting. I've just started a puzzle called The Bookshop, will take me ages though, I am very sporadic in my approach. All the best for those wonderful goals.

    ReplyDelete