Thursday, September 24, 2015

Review

Genre: Fiction
Rating 4.5/5
Review: This was a great book, it was a tough subject but like usual, the author writes it so wonderfully.  There were a twist in the book that I didn't see coming until the end.  I didn't give the book a 5 because I got to the end of the book, I found out the book wasn't finished, but thankfully there is a sequel but it doesn't say that anywhere until you get to end of the book. Can't wait to read the sequel and found out what happens with all the characters.

1 comment:

  1. Great that you loved it, and putting it on my list to read. She writes great stories and good to know there is a follow up.
    Just added it to my Goodreads to read list and you're right it doesn't indicate a follow up - hope there is one!

    ReplyDelete