Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Monthly Wrap Up

Monthly Wrap Up:


I did pretty well this month. I have been trying to read more when my daughter naps and read more before going to bed and that has been helping a lot with my reading. Also have great books that I want to keep reading helps a lot!


Books read: 4










Genre:

Thriller - 1
Fiction - 2
Romantic Suspense 1


Favourite book of the month




All the books were great this month, but Luanne Rice books  are always my favourite to read.



Update on my challenge: Here is where I am.

TBR Pile Challenge - 50% done
Prequel/Sequel Challenge - 8% done
Romantic Suspense Challenge - 20%
Woman Fiction Challenge - 40%

I am very happy about being halfway done with my TBR Pile challenge, as I have lots of books I need to read, so it is nice to get some of the books read!



2 comments:

  1. Congrats on a great month! All of your books look delightful....I haven't read any of them, so I'll be checking them out. I've read and loved other books by Luanne Rice, so Summer's Child is one I'll be bookmarking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great month - yay for good planning and the plans working out. Want to read them all!

    ReplyDelete