Saturday, September 5, 2015

Reviews

It has been a while since I posted reviews, so I am not going to post for every book that I haven't reviewed, but I picked three of the latest books that I read:


Genre: Fiction
Rating:3.5/5
Review: This is my first time reading her books and it won't be my last!! I really enjoy it. It took a while but once the story got going, it was great.  I look forward to reading more of her books in the future.


Genre: Cozy Mystery
Rating:3/5
Review: I love cozy mysteries but I didn't love this one. The story was ok, but I didn't love it. I did like the main characters relationship with her family, that was pretty sweet.



Genre: Romantic Suspense
Rating: 4.5/5
Review: I love love this book. It has been a while since I have read this series, I forgot how much I love this author. Somehow I missed this book when I was reading the series many years ago. There was lots and lots of suspense in the book and I love the main character with the man in the book. I can't wait to read the next book in this series!!



2 comments:

  1. Summer People would be my pick out of these three. Not much of a cozy mystery reader, a little suspense though I do read.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you haven't read any books by Elin Hilderbrand yet, you should try them one day. I think you would like them.

      Delete