Monday, September 14, 2015

Summer Reads Recap

So in May, I wrote a list of summer reads that I would like to read this summer.  I didn't read all of them but I didn't think that I would, but I did read some of them.

Here is the link to the post:

 http://hobbiesandeverythinginbetween.blogspot.ca/2015/05/summer-reads.html

Here is the list:

 Summer Rental by Mary Kay Andrews:
Summer Blowout by Clarie Cook
Beachcombers by Nancy Thayer
Ten Beach Road  by Wendy Wax
The Summer Girls by Mary Alice Monroe
The Beach House by Jane Green
The Summer of Us by Holly Chamberlain


I was unable to read these books this summer,  it doesn't mean that I won't read them this fall or winter.   I am not one to just read books by the season, so I am hoping to get to a few of these this year.


Books that I read:

Summer People by Elin Hilderbrand

I read this one this summer and I really enjoy it. I can't wait to read more by her. Defintely a new author for me that I will be reading lots more of.

Scoop to Kill by Wendy Watson:

It was a nice book to read on vacation. Not sure if I will read other ones by her though.

 Book that I am going to be reading pretty soon from this list:

Summer's Child by Luanne Rice





2 comments:

  1. I am not a season reader either, many of the summer books I read in winter and have even just read a Christmas one recently. Hope you find some time for reading in Fall and Winter. My niece now has two children one near 2 yrs and one about 2mths. She has her hands full! She is an artist, but just at the moment has no time much for that!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I will get reading done in fall but when Jan comes and the baby is here , i might not read as much!

      Delete