Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Review





Genre: Woman Fiction
Rating: 4.5/5
Is It Part of a series? - Yes

Review: This was a great book, it had been a while since I read this series, I really need to start reading it more often, as it is a great series.  I love reading about the characters from previous books. Every chapter was about a different character, and something about their past was revealed in that section, it wasn't confusing when that happens. I can't wait to read more in this series!

2 comments:

  1. I want to read through this series too, read the first only. Want to read it when I can read them through with fairly regular intervals so I can keep connecting to it. I just looked - there are 20 in the series!! This one is #12 but maybe this is a series that can be read in any order. Must check that out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a series that can be read out of order. Hopefully you can start to read it soon.

      Delete